Foldable Toilet Stool
What's in the bag?
250g Organic Enema Coffee Grounds
Sitting on a modern toilet places your knees at a 90-degree angle to your abdomen, which actually hinders elimination by pinching off your anal canal. Squatting, on the other hand, places your knees closer to your torso, and this position changes the spatial relationships of your intestinal organs and musculature, relaxing and straightening your rectum. As a result, you maximize the efficiency of elimination. Importantly, this prevents fecal stagnation and the accumulation of toxins in your intestinal tract that can fester and contribute to bowel problems and a variety of discomforts. In fact, non-Westernized societies, in which people squat rather than sit, do not have the high prevalence of bowel disease seen in developed nations;
in some cultures with traditional lifestyles, these diseases are virtually unknown.
• Achieves the optimal squatting position for easier, healthier bowel movements
• Help relieve gas & bloating
• Strengthen digestive system
• Reduces straining and alleviates constipation and relieve haemorrhoids
• Patented foldable design for the ultimate in convenience and portability
• Ergonomic, universal fit for all toilets
• Rubber grips on feet and textured grip on surface for stability and comfort
• Minimalist, compact design ideal for travel
• Waterproof, easy to clean, hypo-allergenic & mould resistant
• Safe for the entire family
Brew your Colon Care Enema Coffee
or, if not using coffee, boil fresh water in the kettle and allow it to cool.
Connect the hose to the Colon Care enema bag, and pour your coffee or cooled boiled water into the bag.
Hang your bag from a high point like the bathroom or shower door so gravity can do it's thing. *Ensure the hose is free of any air bubbles before using.
Using a lubricant, while lying on your left side, insert the nozzle into your bum, allowing the blend or water to flow. Controlling flow with the tap.
Water enemas can be released immediately by sitting on the toilet. Try to hold the coffee enema for as long as possible. It takes time to build up to the ideal time of 20 minutes.
Remember to clean your kit with a steriliser after every use. *One kit per person is required as sharing is non-negotiable.